Onsite Wastewater Management offers monthly and quarterly maintenance agreements. Inspection and service agreements include the following:
• Check incoming voltage for proper readings.
• Check pump amps and pump hours.
• Check high water alarm light and audible alarm.
• Inspect wiring in the control panel.
• Inspect floats and float wires, check for damage.
• Inspect above ground check valves and gate valves.
• Clean lift station compound and treat for weeds.
• Record all maintenance and service readings for owner.
Monthly and quarterly lift station inspection costs vary based on pump station configuration. Our agreements include fixed rates for daytime, nights, weekend and Holiday emergency service calls. Onsite Wastewater’s team of professionals will place a copy of the inspection report inside the lift station panel as well as attach a copy to your invoice.
If during the inspection our technicians find any issues with the proper operation of the lift station, a member of our management team will advise you of the situation and prepare a written proposal for your review and approval. Inspection services are performed to ensure your lift station is operating properly; and to its maximum efficiency. This routine service helps to prevent costly breakdowns or overflows and ensures the lift station and its equipment function properly and last for the rated life expectancy.
Call us 24/7 for Emergency Services! 561-432-9696